Sunday, January 17, 2010

100 Bullets



So I just started reading this series 100 Bullets. Written by Brian Azzarello and drawn by Eduardo Risso. The theme behind the book is that and "agent" gives people that were wronged a gun and 100 bullets and an attache' case, with evidence on the person(s) who wronged them. Now the bullets are untraceable and any investigation into them will be stopped, so you are free to use or not use this information anyway you choose.

Now this brings up and interesting question, if something like this happened to you, what would you do?

Their have been times in my life that I would have taken the gun and used it. Their are times when I would have been comforted that I had this offered to me and did nothing, and their are times when I would not even wanted this offered to me.

I know a lot of people out there that would say that they would use it if it was concerning there family. I would be the same way. Without a doubt. If something happened to a member of my family and this was offered, I would walk up and slowly unload the clip into the person(s).

Now take it a step back, what if it was a loss of a job? Would it still validate an execution? Losing your job is not the end of the world, it's just a bad day. But still, someone was responsible for making that decision. I don't know, it just brings up a interesting question.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment