Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bald is beautiful!!

So I have decided to take up a great cause...their is an organization called St. Baldrick's which raises money for children's cancer research. Now what it asked of you is that you try to raise money/get sponsored to have your head shaved.
Now you don't have to be a shavee. You can be a volunteer, that just helps at the function or if your a hairdresser you can be the one shaving people's head!
This is a great organization, it brings awareness and raises money for child cancer research. In some way or another we have all been affected by cancer or cancer related diseases. We all have a family member, friend, friend of a friend or even dated a person with the zodiac sign.
So I am asking you to donate/sponsor me. This isn't one of those, if i walk a certain distance the money you sponsor goes up. This is one lump some thing. So anything you can give would be greatly appreciated. The link here takes you right to my page where you can make a donation. I am thanking you all in advance for anything you can give and next time I'll be letting you know what's being bald like!!!! I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'

https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/378016

No comments:

Post a Comment